Friday, January 12, 2018

Embedding Google Docs in Blogger at Readable Size!

Being honest, I only know enough .html to cause some mischief. I was finding it very frustrating today when trying to embed a google doc into a previous post. I published the doc to the web as I was supposed to do using the publish to the web feature and grabbing the embed code. But the embedded paper in blogger was tiny. It was about the size of this picture. I knew to add width and height to the html code but for about 15 minutes I made a poor go of it.

Thankfully,  YouTube had the answer. I had forgotten one of those pesky ">" symbols to close out the code. So close and yet so far.

This is a helpful video and surely many have had this experience of wanting a bigger embed of a google doc. So I hope someone out there finds this helpful.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...