Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Holidays

These are a few of my favorite things.
Google extensions- oh so many of them. I've written more than a few blog posts about some of my favorites.
Google Keep- my new notes tool
Acer Chromebooks
20% Time
AJ Juliani's Mars Project
Flipboard app as curation tool
Google Cultural Institute- here's a link to its umbrella site.
https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/beta/

On a more serious note, I'm more grateful than ever for a job that has meaning and purpose. I'm hopeful that we'll be in a better place 10 years from now because of our young people. I'm excited by the possibilities that tech affords us to make the world a better place.

I have my worries about the future, too. I'm not a Pollyanna. But today, especially on this holy day for me, I choose to live in faith and not in fear. May your Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, and New Years be blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...