Friday, February 23, 2018

I usually have about 10 tabs open.



Back in the days when RSS was popular, I used it to control my internet reading. Twitter has replaced it. But here's my problem, when reading Twitter I often find myself opening several multiple tabs and then leave them open to read later. I bookmark. And then I rarely read my bookmarks. I used to archive with diigo and expect that I still have that account. I haven't checked it in years.

So, I resigned myself to pinning tabs, saving the most important websites to the task bar and leaving lots of tabs open. In my downtime, I go through my open tabs, reading these sites that had interested me. Messy I know. Far from best practice. It's just how I roll.

So I am glad to see the Reading List Chrome extension. With it, I can easily create a reading list to check out later by simply clicking the extension icon and then the green + button.  Now excuse me while I close my open tabs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...