Monday, September 30, 2019

Using Rubrics with Google Classroom

I've used the new rubric feature in Google Classroom for the first time. I like it. It is easier to use than the old Goobric/ Doctopus hack that one use to have to do. But I do miss the library of premade Goobrics. Google Classroom should add some basic rubric templates. In time, I will be able to reuse assignments containing rubrics, and thus reuse already made rubrics. But in the meantime, I'll be making at least several more from scratch.

To learn more about rubrics in Google Classroom, click here to learn more from Google.
Here's a video of me using the new feature.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...