Monday, July 20, 2015

Connect Using Twitter

Do you have a blog or website that you'd like to promote via twitter? I'm really new to appreciating Twitter. I've long thought it silly. Who wants to follow some silly celebrity and who cares what they think anyway!?! But I've recently started using it as a PLN (professional learning network) and who I follow and am starting to engage with enriches my learning and will in turn enrich my teaching. Here's how to add tweet buttons to your website so your readers can spread what you're writing. Think of how powerful this could be. How to: https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons#tweet see, here I'm doing it too. (Of course, if using blogger, one has a twitter share icon at the bottom of each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...