For starters, take any video from YouTube or Khan Academy (and other sites). Make any video interactive, by embedding questions right in the video.
This allows for:
- self-paced lessons. It lets students move through content they already understand to focus on what challenges them. Students are also able to stop and review content they missed the first time the teacher taught it.
- students to ask questions that they too embarrassed to ask in class
- teachers to easily add images, interactive graphs, websites and comments to a video lesson
- students to respond to teacher posed questions
- full integration with Google Classroom.
By the way, I rarely go to edpuzzle.com as I usually use the chrome extension to do my edpuzzling. It gives me all the utility I need and saves me some clicks.