Sunday, May 27, 2018

Awesome Videos in Seconds.

We've all seen short videos accompanying articles on the web that combine images, text. I've run a across a free tool called Lumen5 that does this while pretty much doing all the work.
Either cut and paste text or a url onto the FREE website, pick a few images and Lumen5 creates a video in moments. Viola!
It's an easy way to make student work pop. Imagine this accompanying a poster project or journal entry. 

Here's one I "made" about the Eagles. Lumen did most of the work. I just cut and pasted the url of this article  and it made my video in moments.  (Only quibble I have with Lumen is that it takes longer than I would have expected for it to render the videos) Go Birds. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...