Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Google Classroom

Whenever I write about Google, I feel obligated to say most of what I've learned is from Rich Kiker and Alice Keeler. Thus, if what I write seems reminiscent of something one of them has already written, it is not a surprise. I'm not purposefully taking what they make. It is only that most of what I know they've taught me. So forgive me....

I'm leading a Google Classroom training today. Most of my faculty used to use Hapara to push work to students. That no longer exists. So, I'm going to get a full house.

Google Classroom is not a full LMS. Among other things, there is not a gradebook function. But what it does it does so very well.

Here is a Slide show I've made for my teachers who are just getting started.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...