We met last week for a couple of days- more explanation below- and I gave them quite an ambitious list of tasks:
- Paint a Green Screen- check.
- Build an awesometable -check
- Make video for teachers of tech tip kids wish their teachers knew-check.
- build a survey for the student body. check
- Create a how to video for DoInk Green Screen. Check
- Test run Time-Line tool maker. check
- Test run a word press blog vs. a blogger blog to help me, the tech integration specialist decide the blogging platform for next year. Check. Here is the wordpress blog they made for themselves and that we hope to share with the student community. Embedded within the Blog is a terrific awesometbable.
These 13 boys (sigh, I couldn't get a few girls) worked diligently for the two days and they got quite a bit accomplished.
It is amazing how much work motivated students accomplish. Thanks to Naim, Devin, Jerry, Wexler, Kai, Sylvan, Timin, Josh, Teo, Ian, Hugh, Pierce and Jack. You got a lot done.