Friday, November 13, 2015

Bulbapp.com as portfolio builder

    An ongoing task of mine is to implement  portfolios into the 7th grade at my school. I've recently discovered bulbapp.com.

Plusses:

    1. Visually crisp and pleasing
    2. Easy to navigate
    3. Even easier to use.
    4. Free
Minuses
    1. Doesn't work well with Google (this is a minus for me as I work at a GAFE school.)
    2. Thus, it doesn't let one insert, as does google sites, all sorts of things from google drive.
Questions
    1. When the year ends - and the students want to move their portfolio content out of bulb - how do they do this?
    2. Can people download my content that I place on bulbapp?
If any of my couple dozen regular readers know, give me a response. Also, let me know if you have used bulbapp.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...