Monday, November 9, 2015

On Presentation Tools #3- 3 important points.

I may or may not take a hiatus before continuing this thread of web-based presentation tools.
Before I do, I want to mention Prezi- this is likely the most common of the tools I will share.

More importantly, I want to highlight three important points about these tools.

  1. There is nothing to download. (Though on an iPad, Magisto is an app)
  2. They are accessible to view on any device that accesses the web.
  3. Did I say, free?  (Mostly true. Sometimes there will be pro and premium versions that do cost somy money.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...