Monday, October 10, 2016

Knowing How, the 4 C's and Google Docs


Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” - Benjamin Franklin


Technology at the end of the day is just another tool. However, it is a powerful tool that can help you design tasks for students that involve them. This awesome, downloadable google doc from Steve Wick and Melissa Wilson is full of terrific advice on how to use Google to support student learning. In my previous post, I mention Bloom's Taxonomy. These 4 C's are getting at much the same thing and are at the root of the doc.


Many of these tips require a full browser. So tablet and iPad users, you won't be able to do much of what is posted. But for inspiration, there is much to be gained from reading this document.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...