Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Want to add a widget to your blog?

I wanted to spice up this blog a little bit. I admit in advance none of this is profound stuff. But if you want to know how to add that spinning globe that marks my new visitors over there on the right side of the screen to your blog, read the simple directions below.

I started here at https://www.revolvermaps.com
I then went into my layout page on this blogger.com blog.
I clicked "add a widget"
Then in "basics" I clicked on  'HTML/JavaScript'. 
I cut and pasted the javascript from the revolver map page and viola, I too now have a spinning globe.

I know this is no great shakes, but I am always inordinately pleased when I figure something like this out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...