Monday, June 22, 2015

Task 3- PLN

So, I'm going to make a point of using twitter more. It's never been something I've used very much. I really don't tweet at all. I have used Google+ a little bit more. I have a youtube channell, but it was for kid's schoolwork.

This will be an ongoing goal.

I am/ was a member of Ning (does anyone Ning anymore?) of Making Curriculum Pop. It was really useful when I taught history in Middle School. I used it all the time. As a Lower School teacher, I found it less useful.

I do follow some ed heavyweights on twitter, like Deborah Meier and Will Richardson. I confess to finding the feed a bit of a torrent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...