Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Explain Everything: Task 8

So, I find Explain Everything cumbersome in parts, but also really powerful. I played around with it to come up with this less than polished example you see below. However, while I find it cumbersome, I also see some obvious ways to use it. It won't for me ever be a presentation tool I think it could be a great formative assessment tool. Heck, one could easily use it for summative assessment as well. I've put a link below in case the video itself does not play. I shared this to google docs and then had to download to my thinkpad. If solely using my iPad, I'd have to share to youtube or vimeo.
  https://drive.google.com/a/friendscentral.org/file/d/0BwJtGlkVK5mkcGNBZEFZakM5V0k/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...