Friday, October 2, 2015

Lucidpress Review.

http://pub.lucidpress.com/hinduism/

I used Lucidpress for the first time to create the above report on Hinduism. It is a versatile tool. I wish I could embed my own audio. That would be the one addition I would make to the tool.

Someone needs to hybridize this with the app, bookcreator. It would be a close to perfect report tool.

Lucidpress is web based. I needed a computer to make it. Using the iPad to create it was too cumbersome. I can't say if it wouldn't work, but it was rather cumbersome.

I'd think this could be a very powerful way for students to augment a traditional writing assignment. Imagine a report with video, charts, and live links embedded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...