Thursday, July 14, 2016

Why?

I came across this today.  I found it, here. Unfortunately, the original source for this image can't be found.

What are my motivations for embracing digital tech? To be candid, I don't consciously think of them. But in reading these descriptions, I believe that Teacher 2.0, Motivator and Activist drive my interest in digital tech for the classroom. I also have a touch of ALT in me.

I'm not a techie. I don't use much tech outside of my iPad in my personal life. I don't play video games, I don't have the newest and coolest phones, gadgets and devices at home. I'm a relative latecomer to teaching with tech so I'm hardly a trendsetter, either.

What are your motivations for using tech?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Prezi Video

 Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...