This is very helpful. Thanks Google! I can now send work to individual students or groups of students instead of sending work to whole class.
Want to use Google Classroom AND differentiate instruction? Now it's easier. I know I will use this new feature quite a bit.
The more I teach, the more I realize how much I don't know. This blog explores pedagogy and ed-tech.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Prezi Video
Remember Prezi? Once upon a time it was all rage for students. I see very few students use this tool any longer. Prezi is back, though, wit...
-
It is easy to gauge success as a teacher of students. It is harder to gauge success as a technology integration specialist. Why I am thrille...
-
The plural of anecdote is not data . That this Australian school is ditching iPads and going back to paper hardly constitutes a movement. Y...
-
I again assigned my high school seniors an end of semester 20% time project . I've written before about this idea and my uses of ...

No comments:
Post a Comment